Working at D-TACSWe continue to seek technical test leaders, commissioning authorities and support staff. We are growing and are interested in your profile. Self-employed are also welcome to support our team.
- You want to work in a team
- You do not hesitate to work long hours and working on weekends
- Possibly go abroad to get a job done
- Proactive attitude
- Technical knowledge of single or multiple installations
- We offer a dynamic work environment with flexible working hours.
- Good working conditions and competitive salary / the hourly wage.
- Challenging work locations